1994-2002 Chevy Camaro Convertible Top Rear Section - Glass Window
This 1994-2002 Chevrolet Camaro convertible top is manufactured in the USA using the original patterns and specifications from the OEM top. The convertible top is manufactured from Haartz Stayfast, a three-ply composite topping material.
CAMARO WINDOW PRODUCT FEATURES
- First quality Haartz Stayfast Canvas
- Precision cut with automated computer guided equipment
- Stitched with matching colors using the finest bonded polyester threads
- LIFETIME warranty on window bond to the original owner
- 100% Guaranteed to fit perfectly Out of the Box
FABRIC: Manufactured using premium Haartz Stayfast canvas. This is the same material in higher-end Camaro models. The topping material is a three-ply composite made of acrylic square weave outer fabric, a rubber inner layer, and a cotton lining.
SIERRA Auto Tops heater / defroster glass windows are the same dimension and contour as originally equipped. The window is made using tempered safety glass, and marked AS-2 to show it meets all requirements of the National Traffic and Vehicle Safety Act, and the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 205 (Glazing Materials CF MVSS 205).