SIERRA AUTO TOPS & SEATS WARRANTY
SIERRA Auto Tops & Seats convertible tops, headliners and related products are guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of shipment from our facility. The warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
FOR AS LONG AS THE FIRST PURCHASER OWNS THE CONVERTIBLE TOP
- Failure of the glass window bond to the topping material within one (1) year: 100% item replacement
FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE THE UNIT IS DELIVERED TO THE FIRST OWNER
- Cracking or breaking of plastic components
- Delamination of the deck seams
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME
- Rips, tears, or discoloration of the topping material and stitching
- Seals and gaskets
- Dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
- Installation on the vehicle
- Glass window breakage or cracking
- Zippers and fasteners
CERTAIN CONDITIONS WILL VOID ALL WARRANTY INCLUDING
- Use for any purpose other than normal private use including rental and promotion
- Altering the convertible top in any manner without written approval of SIERRA
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any part or accessory without written approval from SIERRA
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a SIERRA convertible top that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of SIERRA.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of SIERRA shall be final.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- SIERRA does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products.
- SIERRA does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond that which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products SIERRA under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- SIERRA reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements of, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on or exclusions to warranties, therefore some of the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty affords you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.